Organizations embedding sustainable development (SD) in their DNA can benefit from the greatest opportunity for decades to significantly overperform. Allied with open-innovation initiatives, new business models definition and citizen satisfaction, SD is a source of long-term durability in a world where both human and natural resources need to be well cared for.
We accompany our clients through a triple-P (people, profit, planet) journey toward a sustainable organization and offer the following services:
- Realization of sustainability/CSR AS-IS assessment and TO-BE roadmap;
- Implementation of smooth SD transition plans aligned with the organization's strategy;
- Writing of SD charters, buyer guides, codes of conduct and stakeholders' agreements;
- Creation of sustainability governance rules and performance indicators dashboard;
- Participation to GRI and sustainability reports production;
- Assessment and recommendation of SD initiatives;
- Delivery of SD awareness and sustainable procurement training.
Our services rely on the tool OCTANT Sustainability. It helps to achieve a clear view on the ‘As Is’ situation, to define the optimal ‘To Be’ situation and to draft a realistic roadmap towards a more mature level of Sustainable Development (SD) and an accepted Transition Plan.
For those who are new to SD, OCTANT prepares to the implementation of internationally recognized directive, standard and reporting like EMAS, ISO 50000, ISO 26000 or GRI.
OCTANT is an APIS model, where the customer can decide to continue alone at any moment